RONALD D. WALLACE
370 Cedar Falls Drive, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Tel: 813 641 7959; Cell: 973 219
0658; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL GENERAL MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Market Planning & Penetration.....Manufacturing & Distribution Operations
International Management..... Start-ups.....Turnarounds
Extensive experience in the development and management of businesses in many markets.
Multi-lingual entrepreneurial individual offering leadership expertise in the corporate world as well as volunteer organisations. Excellent inter-personal skills with multi-year experience in serving
on and leading teams and committees in corporate, secular, non-secular and community environments.
· Built Worldwide
International sales from $250,000 base to $35 million.
· Managed networks
of agents and distributors and direct sales staff of up to 250 people.
a Non-Secular National Youth Committee in the U.K. for many years.
on the Export Committee of a large trade organization in the U.S.
on an Export Committee for the Maryland Department of Trade.
President of a non-secular community in the U.K.
Committee of 55+ Active Adult Community in NJ.
·Served as Secretary of the Board of the Southshore Falls HOA
V.P. Sales & Marketing Borden & Riley Paper Co. Inc. 2008-2011
A leading manufacturer of specialty papers for the Art Industry.
V.P. Sales & Marketing CIH Corp, Mt. Arlington, NJ 2003-2007
An importer of
specialty Insignia products for the Art Industry and College Bookstores.
V.P. Insignia Division Westport Corporation, Pine Brook, NJ 2000-2003
The leading manufacturer of small leather goods in the United States with sales over $70 million. Managed the most profitable division of the Company selling insignia gift products to diverse markets throughout the United States with particular emphasis on College bookstores.
President A Window on the World LLC, Apollo Beach, FL 1998-Present
A full service computer consultancy, providing exceptional service to small businesses and consumers with a special emphasis on the residents of Active Adult Communities.
V.P. International Sales C.M. Offray & Son Inc., Chester, NJ
Led the world's largest narrow fabric manufacturer, with sales in excess of $120 MM., to become market leader in many countries all around the world.
- Directed a worldwide staff of up to 250 culminating in International sales of over $35 million.
- Set-up & managed overseas subsidiaries in the UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Japan and Hong
Turned around a loss making company in Canada into a highly successful and profitable operation with sales of over $7 million.
University of St. Andrews in Scotland. Engineering.
French studies at Ecole Lemania in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Graduated with distinction from
Charterhouse, a prestigious English private school.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Active golfer playing regularly with a Southshore Falls group.
- Avid bridge player and play competitively several times a week.
- Keen genealogist. Have traced my own family back to the 16th century. Lead a monthly meeting on Genealogy in Southshore Falls.
- My Computer business grew out of my hobby interest in computers. Like to give back. Lead a
monthly computer club meeting in New Jersey (Do from Florida using remote
My philosophy has been "to give is to get". Have always been an active volunteer, chairing
committees to running Youth Groups. Many volunteer activities are highlighted at the top of this resume above, others include:
- · Served as Secretary of the Board of the HOA in Southshore Falls since March 2015
- · Chaired the Landscaping Committee for the transition Committee in Southshore Falls
- · Ran Youth groups for Teens in the U.K. and the U.S.A.
- · Led a Summer Camp for teens in a non-secular environment for many years in the U.K.
- · Served on & chaired many committees for secular and non-secular groups.
- · Researched, recommended and set up the website for my previous Del Webb community in
NJ and served as its webmaster for many years. Continue to assist them where necessary to this day.
- · Organized over 100 people to take part in the "Hands Across America" campaign in 1986
- · Served annually on the organizing committee for a charity Biathlon
that raised many tens of thousands of dollars over a 10 year period.